- Shorebird Biology and Conservation: Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey is an excellent resource for Delaware Bay resources including on the Delaware Bay Shorebird Project in natural history, shorebird research, conservation activities, and recent media.
- Western Hemispheric Shorebird Reserve Network: A network of sites across the Americas that works to conserve shorebirds and their habitats. The Delaware Bay launched this network in 1986.
- Banded Birds: Helpful tips for sighting and reporting banded birds, including an easy to use online form.
- Moonbird: rufa Red Knot, B95 or the Moonbird, has been making the trip to the Artic for at least 20 years and this website tracks his travels, providing updates to his followers around the world.
- Horseshoe Crab Biology and Conservation: Ecological Research & Development Group focuses on conservation of horseshoe crabs and their website has everything you need to know about horseshoe crabs including natural history, conservation, research, medical uses, fishing industry, and creative engagement.
- Spawning Surveys: Each year, teams in New Jersey and Delaware survey spawning horseshoe crabs on Full and New Moon high tides, to better understand the horseshoe crab population and distribution on beaches.
- Horseshoe crab rescue in NJ:In order to collect valuable data and allow sanctioned access to closed beaches, partners have created reTURN the Favor, a project to rescue stranded horseshoe crabs.
- New Jersey Birding and Wildlife Trails: Comprehensive guide to finding your way around the New Jersey Bayshore and viewing wildlife, including shorebirds and horseshoe crabs.
- Delaware Birding Trail: The Delaware Birding Trail consists of the 27 best birding sites around Delaware, shorebirds and beyond.
- Thank You Delaware Bay: As an effort to raise awareness for the Delaware Bay and all that it gives us, this partnership effort provides resources for visiting the Bay and getting involved in volunteer opportunities beyond shorebirds and horseshoe crabs.
- Discover Delaware Bay: This resource provides information about how to discover New Jersey’s Bayshore with advice on what to see, where to eat, and where to stay.
- DuPont Nature Center: Delaware Nature Center operated by Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife that has some of the best viewing areas for spawning areas for horseshoe crabs and migratory shorebirds.
- Alliance for Bayshore Communities: Learn about many of the communities that can be found along Delaware’s Bayshore.